Zombie Week

This is what my study space looks like
This is what my study space looks like

My friends/readers, I am sorry, but this is not going to be a very long rant about my life today. Actually, this post will consist of a lot of complaining, and just know that while I was writing this I was most likely crying.

It is that time of the year: finals.

I don’t really know how to react at this point, cry a little or just scream. If you haven’t already noticed, I am stressed out right now. I have three exams to take this week. That doesn’t sound too hard, right? Only three exams, no big deal.

This is what everyone looks like when they are studying right now.

Wrong! One of them is going to be so hard that if I were in hell it would be one of the punishments I’d get down there. In fact, I spend all my hours in the library just staring at papers, books and walls, reading things that look like gibberish.

To keep us sane, here at Hanover, there were activities held during Dead Week (last week before finals). They had massage chair hours where you could go get a massage during certain time slots. They also had Zumba and many other activities.

My favorite activity from last week was the puppies and kittens they brought in for us to play with to help alleviate stress. This event lasted for three hours, and mostly, everyone just came in for an hour and then left.

Nope! Not this girl. I stayed for the entire three hours and only played with one puppy because she was the cutest out of them all; you could say we had a bond.

Another great thing that happened was last night (Sunday), from 9 to 11 p.m. they served breakfast for the students. After being in the library for hours, you become irritable and starving. It’s like those Snickers® commercials, I bring out my inner diva if I don’t have food.

This is me holding this sweet puppy, Precious

Let me tell you, the food was fantastic.

Now I am back to studying, surprise, surprise — not. I wish anyone who has finals coming up the best of luck. As it says in “The Hunger Games,” “May the odds be ever in your favor” or  may the curve be ever in your favor. Stay sane and keep calm! Right now though, I feel like a zombie.