Off we go!

All my stuff ready to go! Hopefully all I need for the next month can be found in these bags!
All my stuff ready to go. I hope all I need for the next month can be found in these bags.

Let the final spring term commence. After three days back on campus and a billion (or so it would seem) hours spent reading Shakespeare aloud, we are less than two hours from taking off for England. I have never been so excited in my life.

I feel like I am going to be so happy and comfortable there. The land that produced so many of the medieval stories I have grown to love – eek! – I am going to be there. All that stands in my way is an entire day of traveling.

For my day of travel, we start in Louisville, Ky., fly to Washington, then London. Oh but we don’t stop there, then it’s a two hour long coach ride to Stratford-upon-Avon. Then we get to bunker down in our temporary bed and breakfast homes, complete with a house mom to answer all our questions.

I am set. Okay, so maybe I have yet to get dressed and am trying to soak up some last minute “Keeping up with the Kardashians “before leaving, but my suitcase is packed, I have snacks, euros and pounds, and all my things in order.

Let’s blow this popsicle stand. Ah, to drink tea, study the Bard, and see a handful of live plays – a once in a lifetime trip starts right now, so I should get moving. My next posts will be of my amazing adventures. And for the record? Thank you, Hanover, for this great opportunity.