Snowball fight!

I am going to do something a little different with this post. A lot less text and a lot more photos. Today was a day filled with studying for comps, and I was so busy working at my desk that I didn’t even realize that it had been snowing for a few hours.

All I know is that I went to dinner at 5 p.m., came back to do work, and when I went to the library at 9 p.m. to do some research, the ground was covered in white powder. And as Hanover tradition states, where there is snow there must be a snowball fight.

However, it seemed that I was not the only one not aware of the sudden blizzard weather. When my roommate and I set out on our adventures to play in the snow, the campus was completely quiet. I’m not complaining — it was great to be able to flop down, make a snow angel, run across The Quad and throw snow everywhere!

We picked up our other roommate in our adventures ,and things got a little intense. Snowballs were thrown, snow got into boots, and at one point I was rolling down a hill. It was amazing. Oh, and one more thing. Hanover in the winter, covered in snow? While the campus is pretty year-round, there is something about the snow covered buildings, ground and trees that instantly makes me happy.

A little snowball fight between roommates is a good way to get rid of stress! And it's just good fun!
A little snowball fight between roommates is a good way to get rid of stress, and it’s just good fun.

My very carefully crafted snow angel. The quad was the perfect location for my snow artwork!

Three very bundled up and happy roommates after an intense late night snow filled adventure.
One comment Add yours