Movies for the Stressed Out Student

There is nothing like a good movie to relieve stress during this crazy time of finals, presentations, and projects at Hanover College.  My sister and I are movie buffs and love to use movie quotes in our everyday lives.

One of my teammates, Stephanie Pahren, trying to get lots of studying in before her finals next week!

So, here is a little stress-free movie quiz for you.  I will give you a quote and you can try to determine the movie.  Best of luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

1. “Woman… swaddle that baby.”
  2.  “You’ll shoot your eye out.”
  3. “You smell like beef and cheese.  You don’t smell like Santa.”
  4. “Just when I thought you couldn’t get any dumber, you go and do something like this and totally redeem yourself.”
  5. “If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.”
  6. “You’re killing me, Smalls.”
  7. “If you’re not first, you’re last.”
  8. “Honey, just ‘cause I talk slow, doesn’t mean I’m stupid.”
  9. “This child is a blessing to the both of us.”
  10. “B-E-A-utiful”
  11. “Just keep swimming; just keep swimming.”
  12. “Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you’re gonna get.”
  13. “Are you crying?  There’s no crying!  There’s no crying in baseball.”
  14. “I had no idea you could milk a cat.”
  15. “Do you like cheese?  My favorite’s gouda.”
  16. “The thing about trains . . . it doesn’t matter where they’re going.  What matters is deciding to get on.”
  17. “May the odds be ever in your favor.”
  18. “Nobody puts Baby in a corner.”
  19. “You is kind.  You is smart.  You is important.”
  20. “My . . . precious.”

I hope you found this test to be easier than the finals you will have in the next week.  May you have a stress free weekend.  Good luck with all your projects, papers, and exams!

Answers

1.  Four Christmases 2.  A Christmas Story 3.  Elf  4.  Dumb and Dumber 5.  Dodgeball 6.  The Sandlot 7.  Talladega Nights   8.  Sweet Home Alabama  9.  Four Christmases  10.  Bruce Almighty 11.  Finding Nemo  12.  Forrest Gump  13.  A League of Their Own  14.  Meet the Parents  15.  She’s the Man  16.  Polar Express 17.  Hunger Games  18.  Dirty Dancing  19.  The Help 20.  Lord of the Rings

5 comments Add yours
  1. Ashley I am sooooooo proud of you!!! this had me in stitches what a fun read you had me on the edge of my seat the entire time@!@@@@# miss you