It’s a Jungle Out There

Or rather, in here. The most recent Omnibus trip took me on an adventure unlike any I have ever been on before. As a self proclaimed “foodie” I jumped at the chance to visit Jungle Jim’s, a huge international market in Cincinnati.

Its website labels it a foodie’s market and that is not an exaggeration. The place is enormous (in fact, this will be a short worded blog because my pictures are so much cooler) and filled with EVERYTHING under the sun, food wise.

My purchases for the day included lots of chocolate from Great Britain, salsa from Mexico and soda from Spain. The market was absolutely amazing and was filled with free samples of cheeses, olives, salsas, pickles, meats; pretty much anything they sell you can sample before buying (or just for fun).

Next door to Jungle Jim’s I made a quick stop at Starbucks and a pet store. I love animals, as most everyone knows, so seeing the cute kittens, puppies, rabbits and hamsters really was a highlight of my shopping filled day. Enough of me rambling, let’s see some of Jungle Jim’s!

When you enter Jungle Jim's, these characters will welcome you. Some of them are very familiar!
From the rafters of the store, this extra large can of soup swings and watches over everyone's shopping.
The Great Britain section of Jungle Jim's was my favorite. It was complete with a Robin Hood theme and life-like characters!