When I grow up I wanna be an ADPi Fantasy Guy

This past Thursday, Alpha Delta Pi had a philanthropy event to raise money for The Ronald McDonald House! This event is called Fantasy Guy.

All of our contestants!

Fantasy Guy is a male beauty pageant with a talent, costume and interview portion. This year we had a representative from each male Greek House: Lambda, Sig, FIJI, Phi Delt and Beta and also one from Greenwood/Coulter, Crowe/Wiley and Ogle/themed houses.

This year’s theme was “When I grow up I wanna be an…. ADPi Fantasy Guy” So, each contestant dressed up as what they wanted to be when they were little.

Prof. Craig Philipp was our faculty emcee.

The show was very funny with a poetry reading, saxophone playing, ribbon dancing, push ups, a part of the evolution of dance, a construction worker, a fireman, a pro wrestler and much more! And it is for a great cause.

All of the Greek organizations have a philanthropy event. The events range from dances to sports events (Powder Puff football, waffle ball, etc.), pageants, fashion shows and other such things. There are also clubs focused on philanthropy, such as Up Til Dawn.

Sig's representative doing the Evolution of Dance for his talent

At the end between our judges and the number of votes the contestants received from the audience (using pop tabs and change), we crowned our winner. This year Sig’s Representative won!

The Winner of ADPi Fantasy Guy

Well, I wish you all the best of luck as the year slowly ends, don’t let the stress of it all effect you too much. And as always remember to take a deep breath because it only gets better from here!

Lambda's representative Ribbon Dancing for his talent

3 comments Add yours
  1. I can’t believe I missed Fantasy Guy! I did make it to Mr. Hanoverian though, did you go to that as well?

2. Actually, no I wasn’t able to attend Mr. Hanoverian but I wish I would have been able to go. I’m sure it was a lot of fun! :)