Formals, Harry Potter and other Hanover Shanigans!

Robert and I at Lambda's Formal

Well, this weekend has been very eventful, both on and off campus! So many things happened this weekend, between Lambda’s formal to FIJI’s party, to a weekend of Harry Potter movies!

It was, however, was my first weekend off campus (not including breaks) since I’ve gotten to Hanover. I spent the entire weekend in Louisville, Ky., at Lambda’s White Rose Formal! It was so much fun to get dressed up, have a formal dinner and a dance this weekend with friends. It made for a fantastic weekend! It was also really neat to explore Louisville, especially because it isn’t that far away and there is so much to do there! And strangely enough I’ve never really been to Louisville, so it was fun to kind of get to see the city!

There was also FIJI’s first themed party of the new semester called Club FIJI, which I’m sure was a lot of fun.

Another event that was going on was a Harry Potter Weekend Marathon! Saturday and Sunday they played every released Harry Potter movie in order. This event was sponsored by the Sci-Fi Club and if you love or even like Harry Potter, I’m sure it was amazing. I remember how excited I was when I friend told me they were having a marathon of Harry Potter! I’m sure it was a lot of fun to watch all of the movies in order; I know I used to do that before every new release of the movies, but haven’t done it in a while, so I’m sure it was a nice refresher to everyone who went!

Altogether it was an amazing weekend, both on and off campus! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend as well! If you have midterms this weekend like we do best of luck to you! And remember take a deep breath because it only gets better from here!

One comment Add yours