Birthday Bonanza

All of my yummy birthday dinner. A lot of it was taco/mexican inspired! Mmm!

Saturday, January 15th, 2011, 12:00 am:
Me- “IT IS MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY!” (Gets up and promptly starts ballet dancing up and down the hallways of Crowe)
My friends/roommates- “Is this normal? I have never seen anyone be so excited for a birthday.”

…What can I say, I do the birthday thing right. I mean, it’s a day that is supposed to be special and celebrated, after all it is the day you were brought into the world. I sure do not let my (or anyone else’s) birthday go by un-celebrated. So before calling it a night early Saturday morning, I hopped, skipped, modeled, sang and took to adding birthday in front of common items (birthday chair, birthday blanket, birthday common room, etc.) and woke up ready to make my 20th birthday the best it could be!

So what might you choose to do on your birthday at Hanover? Well many, many, many ideas bounced around in my head. Driving past Cincinnati, Ohio, to go to Dave and Buster’s, going to Louisville, Ky., for dinner and bowling, or going shopping. But then I decided to keep it simple and enjoy time with my great friends.

As it turns out, I made a great decision to have lunch at The Red Pepper (a decision that took days, I had to check out all of the Madison/Hanover restaurants), dinner in my suite and to rent Redbox movies.  My birthday was a great time with amazing food, movies (“Easy A” and “The Social Network”) and friends — you can’t ask for much more than that!

Ahh! Lunch at Red Pepper, it was probably my favorite part of the day!
Such a good time at lunch with my best friends/suitemates!
One of my suitemates working on my birthday dinner in the Blythe kitchen.
One comment Add yours
  1. Pingback: Birthday Post!