Sparkly Lights!!

...not this bad, though.

Thanksgiving Break is always a much needed one. We’ve all had weeks and weeks of solid homework and definitely need the time off. However, what I am most excited about is coming back to campus after the break.

When I get back, my sisters and I will decorate our sorority house! We string lights all over the place, hang way too much garland, put up a few trees and hope it looks halfway decent. Usually, sorority court looks like the Griswold’s house from National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.

The best part about holidays at Hanover is the food and the giant amounts of snow! For holidays, the CC has big dinners, like their Thanksgiving Feast and their Holiday Dinner.

When it snows we all take whatever we can find that resembles a sled and head for the nearest hill. However, the first snow always marks the annual HC Snowball Fight on The Quad for which the ENTIRE campus shows up.

(Bring your warmest clothing and a thermos because it’ll be cold!) Overall, this time of year, however stressful it can get with finals and term papers, is always the most fun because Hanover is full of holiday spirit and delicious food!

One comment Add yours
  1. Factoid – I absolutely LOVE the snow here… and it’s true that we can turn anything into a sled. We once used a laundry basket :/ Haha!