Mission ImProvable

For those of you heading to campus this Friday night for Admitted Student Overnight, we have a special treat for you and boy is it a good one.

Scheduled to begin at 9:00 p.m. is Mission ImProvable! Mission ImProvable is just what their name says — an improv group specializing in comic relief for people of college age. You joined us last time for Frederick Winters and we didn’t disappoint; I can assure you that we will not disappoint this time either.

In college, we’re always told to cite our sources, so I will continue to do so here. In order to further illustrate how Mission Improvable is going to BLOW YOUR MIND, check out this video:

So, I expect to see you in CFA at 9:00 p.m. Friday. The Campus Activities Board is pretty darn sure that you won’t leave dissatisfied. You can see more of Mission Improvable on their website: http://www.missionimprovable.com/.

One comment Add yours
  1. I really want to come out. The Benjamin Templeton Carnival should be over by that time and maybe I can take my perspective student to some more action packed fun that’s going on at Hanover College.